AOD Aiken Overhead Door’s selection of gate motors and operators provide convenience, security and peace of mind in commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties across the country. Our gate operators can be customized and integrated to fit your unique needs while also offering a wide selection of standard features.
Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Rolling Doors
- Wallmount with smaller, lighter rolling doors and grilles.
- Rated duty cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day.
- Easily connect the operator to the facility’s network with built-in Wi-Fi®.
Light-Duty Commercial/Residential Door Operator
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to myQ®
- Dual-rated for residential and commercial doors; tested and approved for commercial duty cycle requirements.
- Ceiling mount for standard lift sectional doors
- Built-in Bluetooth for easier connection to the building’s Wi-Fi network.
- Ideal for pole barns and similar structures for storage and manufacturing.
- Optimal for industrial applications with larger sectional overhead doors.
- Rated duty cycle: 25 per hour; Up to 90 cycles per day.
- Side mounts to the wall for vertical or high-lift doors.
- Rolling doors and grilles. Wall or hood mounts.
- For use on heavy industrial, high-cycle doors. Lubricated gear system and numerous custom modifications.
- Rated duty cycle: 25 per hour; Greater than 90 cycles per day.
- Larger/heavier sectional overhead doors. Side mounts to the wall for vertical or high-lift doors.
- Larger/heavier rolling door and grilles.
24VDC High-Traffic Commercial Slide Gate Operator
- Ideal for high-traffic, heavy-duty application.
- Rated for gates up to 50ft. and 1,500 lbs.
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards